10000 forum users celebration - special event

Love it! I had to zoom in like 5x on mobile to get the correct link!

2 Likes

I’m thinking of starting calculus. I haven’t done pre calc, but my algebra 2 class does cover some other topics in depth. Although, we split it up into 2.1 and 2.2.

And, Lord have Mercy, I might be reading a manga book (don’t ask, where has my mind gone) on it.

The question is if I can properly learn calculus without prior pre-calc knowledge.

1 Like

Oh my gosh guys, Moses is in Brooklyn!

Also, proof that the universe…

is potato

3 Likes

And this would then be a Big Bang :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good one :joy:

3 Likes

Help my troubled soul

sqrt_cmj_rev6.dvi

3 Likes

Not reading that, sorry :disappointed:

4 Likes

According to the latest data (including from official sources), the flagship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, the Moskva missile cruiser, was hit by two Ukrainian Neptune missiles. After that, a fire started on the ship with detonation of ammunition. Turkey said the ship sank.

4 Likes

I want to be the one firing the missiles >:(

I had a dream last night that I was with Ukrainians fighting the Russians, which were suddenly then Nazi Soldiers. Heck, even my unconsciousness mind turns Putin’s words aimed at the Ukrainians against himself!

2 Likes

I had the opportunity in the army to fire an anti-aircraft missile from an armored amphibious vehicle for these purposes.

the target was a remote-controlled aircraft pulling a heat target behind it via a cable

the rocket is first ejected from the container (4 per vehicle) and then its engines start after 5 meters
and has a range of up to 5 km.

this is for closer aircraft while other more expensive systems have a longer range

3 Likes

Wait, you were in the army?

BROOOOOOO

I don’t want to do so because

A) I only am in it for the guns and tech

B) I have autism and a buncha other stuff

C) I could die

D) Intense work

Lucky bro

4 Likes

it was obligatory for us to serve in the army (several years after the war)
it was later abolished and only volunteers go (I also survived the war and saw many things)

my city was surrounded on three sides and 3,000 grenades fell on it every day
so I know well how it is in Ukraine

at the age of 13 I held an automatic rifle and had three bombs
then it was normal in case of need

5 Likes

Wait, when was “the war”?

What war are you referring to?

Your friends die in your hands?

Your family being slaughtered by the enemy forces?

Thousands of innocents being brutally tortured by soldiers?

An enemy pleading for help, emaciated due to poverty, bloody, disabled and seriously wounded, before being shot by your comrade to end their suffering?

I haven’t been in war, but I can definitely sympathize for those horrid things done during a time of separation.

1 Like

I was too young to go to war
but I had been staying in town the whole time

picture from the army

all of us who have been through this have some form of PTSD

don’t let me become theme - let’s move on to brighter things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was just wondering what war.

You said you live in Croatia. I just did a google search for some wars. This seemed like the most recent:

But yeah, I am sorry for your loss. The main reason I sympathize for the Russian soldiers is because I imagine that most of them are unknowingly being sent into war, some dying “innocently”, as they are confused and lost in this world. They have a family they just want to get back to.

The horrid crimes the Russian soldiers are doing seemingly independently tell otherwise, but who knows, they might be coerced into doing so.

Still, moving on like you wanted.

I have a really good song I will post later when I get on my personal account (heck, they even remove links from YT videos in the search on my school account).

I should compile all of the songs I have shared here,

and have you guys pick your favorite ones!

4 Likes

There is one interesting situation during the war
and that you have no idea what day it is or what time it is…
you have turned into an ear and already by the sound of a grenade you know whether it is going in your direction or a little further
and somehow you only have one thought nonstop
to be or not to be (survive) such a kind of strange state of consciousness nonstop.

1 Like

I still haven’t heard what war :slight_smile:

But yeah, it is brutal and makes a person a mere fighting machine.

And in games, I don’t even care about the soldiers, they are so slow and generally weak. But I guess real life it is such too. The only reason we are needed is to man the mecha suits that are the tanks and the airplanes, capable of many-fold times more destruction than a punch or a kick. And the nukes we drop, each atom is the tear of the people watching helplessly, seeing their friends destroyed, vaporized and burned, to be blasted with radiation and to die the most painful death of all -

ARS - acute radiation sickness.

1 Like

I forgot to mention
100 meters from me, a plane dropped a 500-kilo bomb

the picture goes left and right a meter back and forth
because the pressure in the eyeballs changes abruptly

all the leaves on all trees fell as if it were autumn

and soot from all the chimneys began to fall… because the “wind”

but in the end, some crazy memories remain and something that not everyone has experienced :joy:

and you look at it all with a smile !

and you are left with something in the sense that you do not whine like others when they have a problem because you have gone through a lot of difficult things.

2 Likes

I guess those skills got you through college pretty well :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, those are some life experiences to have @Oxy!

@Thewebuser22, you cannot even view the vids in search? Wow…

Why don’t you make some sort of browser-in-browser website fo yourself?

4 Likes