10000 forum users celebration - special event

Where?

Client area.

I thought client area had 960 px to * px banners…

My baby was suffering yesterday.

My game performance was so bad, so I looked… and THE GPU TEMP WAS 88C!!!

Yeah, apparently the fan speed is based off of the fan temperature sensor, which only read 2C (although that was wrong, because the GPU temp sensor was reading the correct temp).

Also, my performance mode macro wasn’t working (although the mode could be switched on from the control panel). I ended up having to keep the fan speeds at max for the entire game instead of running them as needed.

And my dad says that computers shouldn’t allow users to adjust the fan speeds…

Yeah, the throttling saved my GPU’s life, but if it has to throttle to the point where the clock speed is only around 300 MHZ, then that’s bad.

It’s up and working today, IG shutting it down instead of restarting fixed the problem.

2 Likes

Gotta like this post in a Heartbeat

Failure to like this post will result in an Incoming event so grisly that it will blow your mind (Make sure you listen for the Emergency Broadcast)

@Oxy if you don’t like this post within 3 seconds of seeing it, I will have no choice but to send Gammer to your door to perform a full-blown concert for you >:)

I won’t tell you the Nitti Gritti details, but Gammer is an Underdog and will stop at nothing to do it!

Although some of you argue that it may bring you Joy

But let’s not Digress about how Melancholy he can be sometimes.

Because when Brostep strikes back, The Drop is so bad that you will want to Get Crunk. So let’s CRANK UP THE DANK!!!

When will this stop? This is almost Superhuman, but you gotta admit that this makes you want to Stay Tonight and binge-listen to him.

Ok, now there is a Beam of Light, as the last few songs rise to you and the end is nigh. Maybe the Party Don’t Stop, but if it does then Don’t You Say You Love Me. You needed me and I Needed U to hear my awesome playlist. This might be Over the Edge, but trust me when I say I love to Feel Like This.

Well, I’m done now!

This feels like the grand finale of fireworks, because man… compared to my usual posting this is EPIC. Don’t think it’s done, however.

I’ll be back, just you wait :smiling_imp:

First person to listen to them all gets a cake! Yum!!! :yum:

2 Likes

good morning.

2 Likes

same here. Which timezone do you live in?

What color are mirrors ?

answer

1 Like

GMT+7, evening now

Is @ifastnet real person from iFastNet itself?

2 Likes

No - it’s a robot like a Roomba vacuum cleaner
designed to clean around inside server rooms
which we allowed to share advice and impersonate :slight_smile:
for the simple reason that robot is not bored while wandering the floor alone surrounded by servers
and because it is a more advanced version than the regular one.

Please see this

4 Likes

My banger song too! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

How do i take this?

1 Like

Yes , he is.

it’s simple - just bring straw to the screen :joy:

8 Likes

Glad you know Niviro :slight_smile:

His “Voices in my head” is an even bigger banger IMO.

I messed up so badly in Math class (Algebra 2.1 - we split algebra 2 into 2 parts), that I actually asked “what’s 2x + 3x”!!!

Yeah, I was that confused to the point where I started questioning basic things.

2 Likes

How is that a bad thing? It’s actually a very hard problem. After consulting my calculator, I can confirm that not enough information exists to get an accurate anwser. The table below may be of some use.

If X is… Anwser
0 0
1 5
2 10
3 15
5 25
10 50
2 Likes

Combining the equation, I mean.

It’s 5x, but I was in such a clouded mind that I didn’t trust myself.

I know :slight_smile:

Can you solve…

` = 5
" = 6
\ = 7
) = 8
- = 2
^ = 6.5
* = 9.8
; = 3.4

)`"`\ = ???
1 Like