10000 forum users celebration - special event

Thanks @LauraOrchid

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WE ARE THE VAMPIRES!!!

AHHH! Stop yelling at me!!!

1 Like

It’s a rave song and a headbanger, so I just had to. Listen to the song though, it’s an absolute banger!!!

I suggest you don’t put the MySQL password on “Code used on this page”… unless it’s a fake? :thinking:

4 Likes

It is. So is the username.

3 Likes

If you ever want to put yourself in a bunch of pain, record 23 audio files and let the computer autogenerate random letters for their name. Then copy them to an external hard drive so the last modified and created data is the same. Finally, put them back in order.

3 Likes

More pain.

Got the Manga Guide to Calculus!

Learning derivatives

…

1 Like

Boom Ba De

Wait wait guys… found an AWESOME new song! Here, check it out!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLFhKaqnWwk

1 Like

:ghost:

2 Likes

I ******* hate JavaScript.

Well, you always know when I am coding something new, I come here and complain :joy:

6 Likes

uh

Mods, that “next week” is this week (actually tomorrow). Be prepared for flooding

1 Like

Good to know! Might be useful to write a post and pin it ahead of time for all the people who will inevitably click the built-in upgrade button and break their site with it.

7 Likes

I somehow made an array with a length of -1.

I think I created an Array-like-object, but it was still weird XD

Still sad that you haven’t seen the new rickroll.

Yeah, you heard me right… cartoon official MV for Never Gonna Give You Up.

2 Likes

I saw it, I decided to keep quiet.

2 Likes

Although now that the :cat: is out of the :pouch:, I might as well share my option.

As an animator myself, I have to say it was not bad. However, a true 3D environment should have been used instead [of what I believe is] a multi-layer 2D environment.

3 Likes

Watch the end!

3 Likes

Flying gear

1 Like