10000 forum users celebration - special event

Btw i cannot upload It here cuz it is 7mb but lemme try.

4 Likes

If you didn’t manage to do this, upload the file on other services, then post the link of the MP3 here to become a HTML5 player of it.

6 Likes

Problem is that i cannot upload it anymore :confused:

no problem with YT maybe?

is hit counter disabled?

6 Likes

I don’t know. It sometimes works (and updates the status sometimes every 24 hours). If it doesn’t work now I suggest to wait until it will work again.

4 Likes

Ha, ha, ha, that’s a good one OxyDac!

6 Likes

Thank you buddy :cowboy_hat_face:

It’s a joint project of Mr. H.(admin) , NASA, ESA, CERN and me…

7 Likes

who is that :thinking: (i know what’s it but idk refers to who)

4 Likes

no one in particular - only institutions

3 Likes

If anyone is interested in how we made the coupon - and if one day you too need to make one

Here is a simple solution

Since we have no idea how to use PaintShop pro or Photoshop
we came up with a simpler idea

We rented the airport for a few months - because we needed a flat surface

Then we bought a small number of ceramic tiles
as you can see we needed three colors ( red - green - blue )

Then we worked for months until we got a mosaic

And finally @Admin used a drone and took a picture of our coupon

11 Likes

I’m also interested in creating a coupon. How much do red, green and blue ceramic tiles, renting an airport and a drone cost in total, as I don’t have them?

4 Likes

If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

I do not know the exact answer because initially when we were making the calculation it turned out cheaper than using a program for image processing.

We did the calculations on this device - maybe because of the tiny keys we made a mistake :thinking:

calc

But it turned out to be much more expensive
and we had to sell one of our SERVER ROOMS !!! :woozy_face::cry::disappointed_relieved::sob::scream:

this is a picture of our ex server room
server%20room

7 Likes

The thing i can imagine about this is the Guinness record :crazy_face:

Isn’t apple watch cheaper than this?

Edit: Why did i quoted the above text as mine?

4 Likes

You need to change this:
[quote="BayoDino, post:53, topic:22673"]
with this:
[quote="OxyDac, post:52, topic:22673"]
on your post, so that the quote would be of OxyDac’s post, not your one.

2 Likes

I know this Right. My question is where can i quote like this? If someone tells this mystery I’ll pay him the above Device… IDK How but Fake one is also applied.

2 Likes

Maybe someone quoted your phrase on post 53, even though it doesn’t exist on the original post.

3 Likes

Me: Nope. Oxy you find this!
Mod: find what?

Me: The mystery i mentioned :neutral_face:

Reminding me of two person in one body syndrome.

Mod: do you want me to edit your post quote - but after that I would delete everything below

Me: Join @Ergastolator1 to this too.

2 Likes

Then I don’t know. We should wait for OxyDac to tell us his mistery, so that you can buy that small-keys “calculator”.

EDIT: OxyDac edited your post again. I’m extremely confused right now, as I saw the list of edits just now and saw the old messages. Alexa, play Played-A-Live by Safri Duo! Or maybe not.

2 Likes

^

forgot its name but it exists.

5 Likes

No Idea? That’s the mystery:

4 Likes

I got it now!

5 Likes