10000 forum users celebration - special event

Sounds quite similar to what Sounddarr or FatGrizzly were facing previously…

2 Likes

What happen to RoyalityFree??

3 Likes

The registrar (or he) was hacked, and the domain was transferred. It’s called Pleasantfree.com now, but the client area isnt working anymore (I haven’t bothered fixing it), but I created the homepage completely by myself.

5 Likes

When did that happen? what date?
as far as I can see, it is registered on godaddy
and certainly even if he was hacked, he could file a complaint with the registrar
because they have information about him vs the “new owner”

he could also contact ICANN

domain
Updated On: 2022-05-17

sometime during that time it was changed from NS cloudflare to hostinger and then to hetzner

and that current NS seems to me like a custom NS
or a regular website that is on cloudflare (because I don’t get an answer at all from that so-called NS)
but it is also hosted on hetzner

if he was hacked, he should have reacted
if not, then he made a mistake somewhere in the configuration, so the domain does not lead anywhere

5 Likes

video on TW

5 Likes

I love the vid!

5 Likes

Question for anyone here to answer (Someone has to know something):

Does anyone know how to include line breaks when POSTing data? I am using PHP curl to post some data, but the formatting (Line breaks) has to stay the same. And I have to do it when the data is sent, since I don’t have control over the server it is being sent to.

1 Like

I think you just have to use \n. Make sure that the data is using double quotes (or <<< syntax) otherwise it will be interpreted literally as a backslash and an n, rather than a newline character.

And you can always replace \r\n (carriage return, Windows) with \n, like so:
str_replace("\r\n", "\n", $string);

3 Likes

domains from the article above that were used
there are plenty of them from Freenom :joy: (better not visit it)

Other

4 Likes

Man I really want to become a hacker for the FBI now.

Possibly.

Either that, or a farmer or a trucker or a software engineer or a quantum physicist.

:rofl:

4 Likes

I know several of them and they all regretted it

Because they are attracted to physics,
but in the end it all boils down to bunches of formulas and nothing else
boring and dry and you’re just doing some calculations and you thought you were going to split atoms in some LHC

The other professions you have chosen - they all suffer physically.
spine, eyes, intestines due to little movement, etc.

6 Likes

Yep.

YOU KNOW SEVERAL?

Yeah, but still it’s interesting.

But I guess I never thought about actually researching it. I just wanted to learn the science behind it. Maybe not actually possess an active career in it…

Never actively thought about doing that. But now I’m surprised that they didn’t. Although, that takes a team. IG they were the “analysers.” Even that might be good enough for me.

Mentally, physically suffering… isn’t that pretty much every job (to some extent)?

Me here

Also me

Getting there XD

4 Likes

I just found a rotary telephone in the garage, plugged it in, and it still worked!
I’m probably gonna receive a fee from the telephone company
because that phone was pulse dialing, and nowadays (at least in US) tone dialing is used
and there was no switch to use tone instead of pulse, which makes sense

5 Likes

Why would you receive a fee for pulse dialing?

And what is that and tone dialing?

I am not very educated on phones, sadly.

3 Likes

I think this explains it pretty well:

(and the reason I’d receive a fee is because the phone company would have to convert pulse to tone)

5 Likes

Oh it’s the method of sending the number you are dialing. I (for some reason) thought it was the method of hearing what tone was dialed.

5 Likes

Huh

Back to the Future is finally here, as the Samson Switchblade flying car has been given approval by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), according to New Atlas. Fourteen years in the making, this is a street-legal car that has two seats, three wheels, and transforms into a plane at the touch of a button in less than 3 minutes. Once converted, it’s capable of flying at 200 mph (322 km/h). As it has 3 wheels, in some places, it can be registered as a motorcycle, and it can drive up to 125 mph (201 km/h). For now, the Switchblade is only registered as an “experimental aircraft,” and it will still need additional testing. And at an estimated price of $150,000, it could be some time before we can all upgrade to flying licenses.
-NameCheap Blog

4 Likes

Samson Switchblade

It looks so ugly!

I prefer this:

4 Likes

Aye, this is going to take a while…

Sold one out of probably the 20 loads I will make for 60 grand.

Nvm, much better:

3 Likes

sucks to be them

2 Likes