10000 forum users celebration - special event

And this also,
@65756745 if you are seeing this post, watch this

I wanna be a Friend not a MOD, cuz I have no patience

1 Like

:joy:

Would say samething with me. Even though i look calm.

1 Like

I want to be mod too. Because if thereā€™s someone being offensive, Iā€™ll slap his face and close his topic :rofl:

1 Like

iā€™ll slap you back. no wait my hand will break

1 Like

:cry:

3 Likes

Iā€™m too soft hearted to slap girls.

3 Likes

Never ever believe Dinos, they look cute but they will bite you, eat you :frowning: :cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not cannibal

2 Likes

image Bringing Discord Nitro to the InfinityFree Forums
imageimageimageimageimage

Animate the forums?
  • YES!!!
  • Maybe :thinking:
  • No! image
0 voters
2 Likes

Admin said the forums are meme enough, no place for gifs :rolling_eyes:
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure said that for avatars, not emojis. Avatars would stand out more than emojis and I wouldnā€™t like animated cats avatars either tbh.
But emojisā€¦ the world of chat applications would never be the same without innocent emojis

like these ones

First not innocent but safe for work.da0rvb2-e86b718d-cc5f-47a1-8553-db5e80e0db9a|
Secondā€¦ man why th am i going to put animated cats as my avatar? if i really wanted to put cats i would put it instead of either my current logo or fictional characters with glasses. ddpqfmj-2b8ff652-0dc2-41df-922a-327c4714f46c
DeviantArt has lots of emotions that you can upload here, i even got can emoji from there.
d9f6a4m-b5a3541b-fc66-4687-9893-80f856f3e811
I put lots of animated emotions welp.
d8nmffe-564cab08-d340-443f-9b44-3bb092d95832

2 Likes

you are incredible.

Well the results from the poll show that 100% of all the 9 people who voted are happy with animated emojis on the forum!
image image image image

:thinking: Who knows what it couldā€™ve been? Itā€™s also possible to have been a DDOS attack which overloaded hits before the CPU.

Yes, but I meant it in a bad way :joy:

i also meant this lol.

1 Like

tenor (1)
Always be careful of @anon77371365. we should wash his brain with :soap: one day.

5 Likes