10kfollowers.cf is already assigned and in use.2

Website URL

10kfollowers.cf

Error Message

10kfollowers.cf is already assigned and in use.2

Please help, admins

Your domain is in use on ByetHost, as checked from the SOA record which points to ns3.byet.org. Please remove your domain from there before hosting it here.

6 Likes

but, I didn’t host it in any other provider. Also, changed nameserver to ‘ns1.epizy.com’ and ‘ns2.epizy.com’…

How can I solve this?

Because it is a ‘free’ domain, I imagine a previous owner hosted with Byet, and the only way to remove your domain, is to maybe wait for Admin, or contact Byet.

1 Like

Create a support ticket to byet, there might have been an owner before you.
https://support.ifastnet.com/login.php

1 Like

But, Does Byet uses same nameserver of infinityfree ‘ns1.epizy.com’ …

How can I solve this?

ns1.epizy.com is equal to ns1.cu.hn.fyi, All 2 reseller nameserver’s are exactly the same, ns1.rf.gd is the same, With byethost they use ns1.byethost[xxx].com (Where xxx is a number), Removing nameserver’s won’t do anything.

1 Like

Go to your previous cPanel, remove the domain from there, and then come back here and add the domain here. Simple.

1 Like

^^

1 Like

Which is why the only solution is to contact iFastNet to remove the domain out of the previous account!

3 Likes

Yes the same thing happened with me also!
I contacted, they said prove ownership by changing the name server and done!

1 Like

I got this reply! What can I do?
> Hi there,
> 10kfollowers.cf is showing online from your free hosting account
> Thank you and stay safe !
> Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

@Admin

pleaae help me.

Tell them you want to remove it from ByetHost and add it to InfinityFree

2 Likes

Ask them to remove the domain at the place it’s currently being used? Or ask them how you can do that yourself? That’s what you need to do if you want to host the domain here, after all.

2 Likes

Have you ever registered on other hosting provider & seen something like this:

1 Like

ByetHost, As in the SOA record;

InfinityFree SOA Record;

ngh.rf.gd. 21599 IN SOA ns2.epizy.com. support.ngh.rf.gd. 2006112402 28800 7200 604800 86400

My personal DNS SOA

hn.fyi. 300 IN SOA ns1.hn.fyi. dns.hn.fyi. 1595016886 3600 600 1209600 3600

ByetHost SOA

byethost.com. 21599 IN SOA ns1.byet.org. support.byethost.com. 2010081602 28800 7200 604800 86400

The first nameserver is shown, Indicating which reseller it was added to.

2 Likes

Thanks Everyone!

@Admin, @Technical.Legendz , @HaydenANG, @Ergastolator1, @allroundernaman, @adisp007

Got it!..

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.