10mb limit

Hey,i just installed my website through infinityfree.
Problem is,when i try to upload a file,maximum file size limit is set to 10MB?
I thought it was unlimited!
Link is http://filedatabase.epizy.com please help.

you are violating TOS
remove any torrent stuff from your website/host !!
and other…

Yes, there is a 10 MB file size limit.

Other limits include that file sharing sites and torrent related sites are not allowed, as well as sites which violate the law by sharing pirated content.

If you have more questions about what is and what isn’t allowed, please include them in your support ticket to the account review staff if your would like to get your account back (which is now being suspended for the aforementioned violations).

@FileDatabase said:
Hey,i just installed my website through infinityfree.
Problem is,when i try to upload a file,maximum file size limit is set to 10MB?
I thought it was unlimited!
Link is http://filedatabase.epizy.com please help.

What they meant by “Unlimited” is unlimited storage space, not upload limit.
The upload limit PER FILE is 10MB but according to the newest update, it should be 2MB.

ok,got it…how do i delete account is suspended?

@FileDatabase said:

https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-delete-your-account/

You can upload more than 10 my by using ftp.
You can’t just upload more than 10mb to infinityfree’s server using the web file manager, It will lag their servers!
You will use ftp software if you want to upload more than 10mb

@UnknownLolz said:
You can’t just upload more than 10mb to infinityfree’s server using the web file manager, It will lag their servers!

Hello,
I have tried that for my website and when I did that always the files which were bigger than 10mb got always deleted.
So, how were you able to do it?
Can for example @Admin answer to this?

@FileDatabase said:

Why would you delete your account?
Just host another website or make sure that you are not violating the TOS.

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

Hello,
I have tried that for my website and when I did that always the files which were bigger than 10mb got always deleted.

Most web hosting provider have an upload limit. The 10 MB limit we have is a file size limit. You cannot get any file larger than 10 MB on your account in any way.

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

Hello,

Since this is a Free Shared Hosting Web Hosting, the servers will automatically delete all files that exceeds more than 10mb so that the shared hosting will be use fairly so that the servers will maintain it’s performance without affecting everyone.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

Hello,

Since this is a Free Shared Hosting Web Hosting, the servers will automatically delete all files that exceeds more than 10mb so that the shared hosting will be use fairly so that the servers will maintain it’s performance without affecting everyone.

Host files more than 10MB use alternatives like I use check this out how I managed to create Direct Download Link site using Google Drive seems like downloading from my server and second created a video hosting site using Facebook!
Just for Example Link Here

@Ranakhas said:
created a video hosting site using Facebook!
How did you do this???

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:
created a video hosting site using Facebook!
How did you do this???

I think he just uploads a video on facebook and make it private and share the link or just integrates on the site.

And if you do not know that Facebook has a really fast and powerful CDN for videos or any files.