20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

I don’t think I mentioned in previous posts that you should read the book, so I’m using this opportunity to say “read the book” :joy:

Hahaha I think this is the 4th time I’ve said that (I don’t even know why I’m so stuck on it) :scream:

Someone doesn’t feel well and goes to the doctor… the doctor says you have this disease… You come home, then you search the internet, look at pictures of various organs and at the same time you visualize your organs looking so sick and finally, you start looking at yourself as a sick person… Day after day you repeat to yourself “I am sick”… And so your mind signals to every cell of your body that everything is falling apart.
Even a healthy person can become sick just out of fear of not falling ill with some disease,
for example, people who eat healthily and take care of themselves because they are afraid of getting some disease and that’s exactly how they get it… because the mind has a great influence on reality. Their everyday fear triggers the creation of disease.

So in some cases, it would be better if they never went to the doctor
and continued to see themselves as healthy, or simply “the less you know, the happier you are”…

The power of faith (as well as placebo) - if you believe and really believe it, then if someone gave you a brick and said this is a “space brick”, it cures all diseases - it would cure you.

Also, for example, if today they suddenly start bombarding with news that scientists have discovered that drinking water causes some fatal diseases and that the symptoms are X and Y… Probably 50% of people would get sick from that disease (although the disease does not exist at all)…

Screenshot 2023-05-25 200828

Screenshot 2023-05-25 202854

videos:

4 Likes

I’m sure that book can help a lot of people by changing their attitude so that their fear/depression stops dragging them down. I’m much too positive to need that. I simply have one health problem that needs treatment, and it runs in the family without shortening lives (other than when my uncle was taken off warfarin by an incompetent doctor and died as a result). At the moment, you need to be unconscious before they’re allowed to refer you on to the hospital to get so much as a D-dimer test, but I recovered too fast to qualify (seven minutes with hardly any oxygen getting through wasn’t good enough), so I’ve taken control of things by finding an alternative route to survival, but it’s far from ideal.

3 Likes

@jaikrishna.t please use your magnetic properties :slight_smile: and post something that will again “make” the admin say something in this topic, as was the case in 10k

4 Likes

It has it’s own sweet time to come :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Neh, not the police pls :joy::unamused:

3 Likes

Admin will appear if someone finds a bug or something similar in CA and post here,
but I thought you had the power to attract admins !
Don’t start doubting your abilities now !

I changed the graphics, JS, and a few more and it looks great !
ha ha even the logo looks like some kind of spaceship :joy:
I had to kill the CF rocket loader for that URI path because otherwise it doesn’t work :cry:

video - interesting sound, so volume up to max

4 Likes

Who can beat me without cheating?

Who can beat me with cheating?

5 Likes

I was taking up the challenge and I ended up at 375 (I was not losing yet) and then my browser crashed.

5 Likes

This is my record.

Also, I have been working on something very pointless but quite fun to do. I made Instagram but in Desmos.

6 Likes

That demos is dedication…

3 Likes

Yes, and I have not even finished yet… I still have to make a couple more things. It took me days to get to this point.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/narrowd/status/1648015670452297754

1 Like

Wait… Does desmos supports interactive stuffs now?Or are you just making an ui :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

you guys are crazy I barely made 270 :joy:

for those interested it is based on this - https://codepen.io/Loopez10/pen/dMaVdQ
(on the left in the HTML source you have the full link, so visit it and then save (dwn imgs from URLs) and edit images from the CSS section)
so simply open and edit the images (sprite) according to your wishes and the rest and you have it too

3 Likes

For right now, that is only a UI. However, I am aware that there are clickable actions in Desmos. I have seen quite a few examples of how to use them, though they seem a bit confusing.

How did you only make it to 270?! It was easy to get to 500 for me.

3 Likes

So I just got to 3,232, but the browser crashed when I went to take a screenshot.

WHY DOES THE RECORD COUNTER NOT WORK?!?!?

3 Likes

I think my laser mouse doesn’t like the surface and I’m not relaxed because of various things, so I don’t always have nerves.

Why Edge 64 bit freezes when you create a screenshot
I don’t know - maybe you closed the page
everything is fine with me on FF

or you’re cheating so you edited JS :joy:

such as n=1000000

3 Likes

3 Likes

:scream:

How much time did you need for that?
I guess more than 15 min

WELL DONE :muscle:

3 Likes