403 access denied

Website URL

brianlangley.id.au

403 Access Denied

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

my domain expired, I have now paid for renewal but get 403 Access Denied massage when I try to go there

further to above, domain status now shows active

7 Likes

Hi TiffanyLynch To the best of my knowledge nothing has changed since it was last working ( a week or two back) so if there is a missing index file, it was missing previously so I dont think that’s the issue. As far as I know that file index.html is still there

I paid the domain registration 44 hours ago, surely it should have now been restored

Are you sure?
Please show the directory of how domain is being mapped to

7 Likes

Got a problem there too, Filezilla wont access my website, using the exact same input data as when last successfully used (some time ago) i get

Status: Connection attempt failed with “ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server”.
Error: Could not connect to server

And I dont know how to get to the control panel so that I can see the file structure through that , I’m not quite a trogladite as far as knowledge goes but website management is not one of the things I’m familiar with so a lot of the terminology and acronyms used in discussions such as this whizz straight over my head without sinking in

It’s actually 185.27.134.11, or you can use ftpupload.net instead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

both 185.27.134/11 and ftpupload.net refuse to connect, I must have upset the gods of the internet for nothing seems to be working - and I’ve now got to go someplace other than in front of my computer - thanks for now people, you might see me asking similar questions from a different computer as we are off to visit rellies

I checked your website, and it seems that there are no files anymore, just a few empty directories.

The hosting volume your website is on suffered a tragic incident that resulted in the loss of all data. So I don’t know when you last checked your website, but it may have been gone since then already:

Can you please share the logs from FileZilla? You shared some logs before, but those clearly showed a wrong IP address.

You may also want to try some of the things from this article and see if it helps:

7 Likes

Thanks Admin, it may well be that its been unavailable since Feb. as I’ve been away since late January and havent checked since then.

I do have all my files on my local computer, so once I sort out how to get ftp (or control panel) working, I can upload them again.

I dont seem to be able to access either ftpupload.net or via the Site Manager in FileZilla. In FileZilla, I’m using the data that was successful some considerable time back

ftpupload.net results in ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Do I need to change any of the data in Filezilla to connect

further to above - how do i log into my control panel - I am logged into infinityfree.com, but dot seem to see any reference to control panel

further still I found a second set of numbers in FileZilla but that too wont log in, the two sets of numbers are : 185.27.134.11 and 110.232.141.145 which, if either is correct?

Hooray, finally found control panel, now to see if I can upload files - i’ll keep you posted

1 Like

managing to upload some files via control panel But when trying to access website I get a “suspended” Notice - domain registration has been renewed how do I get it back on?/

What is the reason for suspension?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.