421 Home directory not available - aborting

1 Like

no support can help me

I have the same problem.

Command: USER epiz_***********
Response: 331 User epiz_******* OK. Password required
Command: PASS ***********
Response: 421 Home directory not available - aborting

No, support can’t help you because support has nothing to go on here.

Can you please fill in the topic template and answer all the questions in there? I can’t help you if you only send an error message without any further information.

And please don’t hide semi public information about which account the problem is referring to. If we need to check your account for errors, it would help a lot if we knew which account to check.

I don’t know whom you answered to (me or reptily)

anyway, I reviewed others, and I found it was a common error yesterday.
second should I share my account number or you can get it from my community user information

The answer applied to both of you, actually.

Yes, there were a large number of messages with similar error descriptions, but it looks like it was a temporary issue.

Yes, please do share the account username. While I can look up which accounts are yours based on your forum profile, it’s possible to have multiple accounts and experience an issue which doesn’t affect all of them. Also, sometimes people post questions on behalf of accounts which are not owned by them (because they signed in to a different account while posting on here).

In any case, I would like to avoid having to guess which accounts are affected and having to dig into an account which you already know doesn’t experience the issue. I’m happy to help you, but not so happy to spend a lot of time to figure out details which you know already.

I am trying to browse database and got that error

This page isn’t working

185.27.134.10 redirected you too many times
database : epiz_23439554_goal10_db

That error is caused by database permissions getting out of sync. I’ve reset them for you. Please check again in 15 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.