A Full Guide To Cloudflare

Please make sure your nameservers are set to only Cloudflares. My test shows you are using mixed nameservers, but only Cloudflare’s should be used.

1 Like

I’ve fully set it up now, it was all working and now all its showing is chrome’s error page?

1 Like

Its working fully now!

4 Likes

Congrats @TheWeb
What did you do differently?

I’ve just started using Cloudflare as well, but still get error messages on Chrome.
Also, the root domain keeps directing to Infinityfree’s homepage, rather than the IP address I’m inputting

Can anyone help?

Would appreciate any feedback I can get.

The IP is not correct. Make sure you are using the IP from the client area.

2 Likes

This IP points to where my site was built (on Ecwid).

I believe A record is the way to point to it?

Many apologies if it’s obvious, I really need help.

Either you use the IP Ecwid provided you and you do not use InfinityFree, or you add the IP in the Client Area as well as the Epizy nameservers (ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com) and host here at InfinityFree. There really is no in-between.

1 Like

I initially hosted at Infinityfree, but Ecwid requires A record and I couldn’t get it there. Only signed up for Cloudflare today and changed nameservers as instructed.
The domain now says there are too many redirects.

Are you recommemding I move everything to Cloudflare only, since I’m using Ecwid?

I am suggesting you either remove your DNS records for Ecwid completely from CloudFlare or you remove your DNS records for InfinityFree completely from CloudFlare. You cannot mix and March DNS records.

3 Likes

Okay, many thanks.
I appreciate your time.

Cheers.

I had done exactly as you said but my site is not working.

Your site seams to be working now. If you are still having issues, please try clearing your cache.

And still can´t use this manual, because need pointing NS to Epizy.com and can´t move next.

You need to change the nameservers to Cloudflare for this to work. After you setup your Cloudflare account, you will be adding A records in Cloudflare DNS settings that take the place of the InfinityFree nameservers.

No, you can´t go next when the nameserver is not set for Epizy.com, but I not want, I need Cloudflare NS.

You need to set the nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com to create your account. That is the only way. After your account is created, then you can change the nameservers back.

1 Like

Error 525 SSL Handshake Failed

That means you need to install an SSL certificate on your domain or change the CloudFlare SSL settings from Full to flexible.

2 Likes

if me change setting to flexible, my domain redirecting to suspended.org

Please create a new topic, giving as much detail as you can. We can only help you if you provide detail.

3 Likes