A record?

Hello!

How can i make A records for my website at infinityfree? :dizzy:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

As far as I know A records can’t be added via VP Panel but CNAME records can be added!

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

As far as I know A records can’t be added via VP Panel but CNAME records can be added!

Yes, i found CNAME records but for my plan this not work.
I want make TS ip from my domain. (ts.mydomain.tk)
CNAME records not able to make this. :confused:
Therefore i want A record. :slight_smile:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

To be able to configure A records, you either need to use your own nameservers or upgrade your account.

Alternatively, you could check if there is a domain name which already points to the IP address, and use that for the CNAME record. A reverse IP lookup is a good place to start: https://mxtoolbox.com/ReverseLookup.aspx

@Admin said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

To be able to configure A records, you either need to use your own nameservers or upgrade your account.

Alternatively, you could check if there is a domain name which already points to the IP address, and use that for the CNAME record. A reverse IP lookup is a good place to start: https://mxtoolbox.com/ReverseLookup.aspx

If the IP not able to HTTP connect then i can’t do that?

@TeddHUN said:

@Admin said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

You can transfer you site to Cloudflare because they provide Free DNS management

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Admin said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

You can transfer you site to Cloudflare because they provide Free DNS management

I make anything for good site, why you want me to go Cloudflare?

Thanks for the help! :wink:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Admin said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

I make anything for good site, why you want me to go Cloudflare?

I just give you a solution not force to move site to Cloudflare because that may solve your problem and when it came to built a site if you have knowledge you can do anything from making a small personal blog to a reseller hosting for free!

@TeddHUN said:

@Admin said:

@TeddHUN said:

@Ranakhas said:

@TeddHUN said:
Hello!

I’m not sure how that’s related. Reverse IP lookups have nothing to do with HTTP. Reverse IP is mostly related to DNS, and not every DNS server has to serve a website as well.

While you could switch to an external DNS provider (like Cloudflare), it’s an option for advanced users which can break your site if not configured properly.

You can’t add A records on VP.

If you’re using freenom:

1. Change your nameservers to freenom
  2. Go to DNS management
  3. Add A Records

And also these wont take effect cause your nameservers is not on a webhosting ns so it wont work

closed #12