Access denied for user

Hello the error still appear.

It came after some migration - now it supposed to be resolved.
No difference for me - I have changed the password on Wp-config file to the password same as Login to your account - InfinityFree l but it didn’t make any difference - still the same error. So I return the initial details

I think I have done all of these

Any ideas?

https://radoslavbozhinov.co.uk/

Warning : mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘28397834_1’@‘192.168.0.51’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol13_2/epizy.com/epiz_28397834/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1653

Deprecated : mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/vol13_2/epizy.com/epiz_28397834/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1685

Warning : mysql_connect(): Access denied for user ‘28397834_1’@‘...’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol13_2/epizy.com/epiz_28397834/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1685

Access denied for user '28397834_1'@'***.****.****' (using password: YES)

Did you check if your database is there under the db section in vPanel? During the recent outage some have got deleted. Make sure the credentials are correct. Also your public IP is exposed. Pls, remove that now.

Please note this part in the outage topic:

I checked your account and there are no databases there. That most likely means these databases were corrupted and lost.

If so, there are no credentials you can change to fix this. Unless you have a backup, your best bet is to remove this site, reinstall WordPress and rebuild it by hand from there.

We all terribly regret what happened here. But unfortunately, this isn’t something anyone can just “solve” and make everything like it was before.

2 Likes

Ok, I have to say MySQL database was always empty even before.
I have all the files and I can still access them via File manager.

on my other website triobags.com - I have wp.26_97843.2021-04-12_09-37-49.tar with all foldersWP-content, admin, wp-admin and files. Can I use this?

There is softaculous backup file - would any of these work?

If you unzip it, yes. Just upload its contents to the correct spot.

That might work as well!

2 Likes

Hi,

The thing is the files are already there I can see them in the File manager - WP admin, content and all the rest. I guess I just miss the database

I wonder if I can just uninstall the wordpress and install it again add all the files from before and booom all is working :smiley:

That will cause more problems.

Most of WordPress runs on a database, so if you don’t have the database, everything will look corrupted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.