Accessing project login page is displaying blank

I have uploaded my project to cpanel .when I tried to access this one using ‘http://snkdemoprojects.epizy.com/Pharma/index.php’ after login it shows blank page .I have set DB credentials correct .please help me.
Regard
Sameer

The page seems to be working fine from here. When did you create the account and add the domain name? If that’s quite recent, it could be the DNS changes simply aren’t visible for you yet.

Dear Admin,I created account recently i.e on 17 and i have created free subdomain from your host that is ‘snkdemoprojects.epizy.com/Pharma/index.php’ its working fine.But today after submitting page its showing that 'www.worlderror.org’s server DNS address could not be found.'Please clarify this one .

Regards
Sameer Kulkarni

Dear Admin,I created account recently i.e on 17 and i have created free subdomain from your host that is ‘snkdemoprojects.epizy.com/Pharma/index.php’ its working fine.But today after submitting page its showing that 'www.worlderror.org’s server DNS address could not be found.'Please clarify this one .

I have no idea what’s going on there. What I do know is that the domain worlderror.org is not related to us or our hosting services, so it’s probably tied to an issue in your script. And I don’t know anything about your script so I can’t help you with that.