Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

Username: epiz_26813795
URL: https://team748.ml/

Error Message

Site was automatically suspended for CPU limit but no script was triggered
Maybe my php files are doing that.

Entry Process Limits*

This might help

InfinityFree enforces a limit of 50,000 hits in a single day. Your hits usage counter is reset every 24 hours, but not necessarily at midnight.

If you reach 50,000 hits in a single day, your account will be taken offline for 24 hours. After 24 hours, your account will be reactivated automatically.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

In your resource usage graph, I see big spikes in hits, CPU usage as well. So I find the “no script was triggered” statement to be a bit hard to believe.

And I see you’ve had a lot of trouble with malware on your sites too. And there are signs that the malware is still on this account. So that might also have affected your resource usage.

3 Likes

I know that, but my site isn’t so popular to have 50,000 hits per day, i have maximum 20 or 30 hits per day as i know.

Please refer to what the Admin said:

Even if you’re website isn’t popular these are Indeed likely to trigger resource limits- just one of the many negative effects malware can have.

4 Likes

As you can see in your Hits Usage graph, we recorded closer to 10k hits.

And note that in your screenshot it clearly says that you hit the Entry Process limit, not the hits limit.

4 Likes

I just replied to ManuTheCoder, i know that. Thank you all anyways

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.