Account suspended due to MYSQL usage limit

epiz_26543402

Your account was suspended because you hit the MySQL Usage Limits

I would like to know how this can happen cause I’m pretty sure that no more than 100 request are made to the MYSQL database a day.
I was unable to raise a ticket cause whenever i clicked on that button, it was redirecting me back to the Infinity Free page.
I couldn’t diagnose further cause I didn’t have access to the account metrics.

It would be of a great help if you could tell me on what basis is MYSQL limit determined and the exact limit I reached that took down the website

It would be of a great help if you could help me figure this out.

Did you try clicking the “Learn more about this limit” button in the client area and read the article it shows you?

You can’t submit a ticket for a daily limit suspension. Your account will be reactivated automatically, and we don’t really have any additional data anyways to help figure out what’s causing the issue.

I have had this happen before, and I feel like the MySQL limits here are too low. Of course, like I have said before MySQL probably takes up a lot of server power. It would be better to connect to an external host (there are plenty of MySQL hosting providers out there) and use that for storage instead.

Otherwise, I use files to store my data and block views to them using .htaccess

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.