Account Suspended Second Time Without ANY Additional Information or Cause.

My account got suspended twice, actually. The second time it got suspended just happened right NOW!
I was just running to get a screenshot of the first email and the second one popped out like it knew I was writing about it.

So why is this? I was reading a post two minutes ago that discusses something about account suspension, it talked how CPU Usage was high??? That is weird.

Now I’m gonna be dead serious with everyone. I have a lot of music on my account, about 230+ files of music there, also I have a PHP script created that lists all of those files in a order so that it can be easily played. That doesn’t require much of CPU work, if not at all.

Also I keep some of my source code on the website, I tried .bat, .cpp and some other but that does not work. So I’ve gone with .bat.src, .cpp.src and that seems to work perfect.

Also a minute or two I was uploading a ‘shell.php’ file on the server, I forgot to put .src at the end, so I believe that is the cause but I highly doubt it… Also the first time it happened, I didn’t upload neither downloaded or removed any file on the web server.

I wanna know. What is going on?
I honestly need my account to be up and running 24/7 because I keep my work on there.

Now some additional questions here:

1. Can I keep a list of torrent Magnet URI’s, is it against the rules of the service to keep a directory which contains a .txt file
    listing all the names and URI’s which will PHP sort on the website during the execution?
  2. Can I keep login information on the server, most of it is FTP information and 80% of the login information files are
    encrypted (those that are supposed to be secure, in case someone gets into the files)
  3. Can I keep logs of Facebook/Instagram/Messenger chat inside .txt/.html?

I believe your system checks for these files! So can you please fix this issue, it’s really going on my nerves quite a bit.

Thank you.

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said:
My account got suspended twice, actually. The second time it got suspended just happened right NOW!
I was just running to get a screenshot of the first email and the second one popped out like it knew I was writing about it.

So why is this? I was reading a post two minutes ago that discusses something about account suspension, it talked how CPU Usage was high??? That is weird.

Now I’m gonna be dead serious with everyone. I have a lot of music on my account, about 230+ files of music there, also I have a PHP script created that lists all of those files in a order so that it can be easily played. That doesn’t require much of CPU work, if not at all.

Also I keep some of my source code on the website, I tried .bat, .cpp and some other but that does not work. So I’ve gone with .bat.src, .cpp.src and that seems to work perfect.

Also a minute or two I was uploading a ‘shell.php’ file on the server, I forgot to put .src at the end, so I believe that is the cause but I highly doubt it… Also the first time it happened, I didn’t upload neither downloaded or removed any file on the web server.

I honestly need my account to be up and running 24/7 because I keep my work on there.

1. Can I keep a list of torrent Magnet URI’s, is it against the rules of the service to keep a directory which contains a .txt file
    listing all the names and URI’s which will PHP sort on the website during the execution?
  2. Can I keep login information on the server, most of it is FTP information and 80% of the login information files are
    encrypted (those that are supposed to be secure, in case someone gets into the files)

I believe your system checks for these files! So can you please fix this issue, it’s really going on my nerves quite a bit.

Thank you.

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said:

Thank you.

Hi, please let the staffs know about your problem, because their going to answer your questions.

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said

If many people play your musics, so this will be making the CPU usage high because it needs to deliver those music to people and this is a heavy task.

You may want to review the TOS on Section 10. Tos: Terms of Service - InfinityFree

1. Can I keep login information on the server, most of it is FTP information and 80% of the login information files are

I don’t see any bad about this.

1. Can I keep logs of Facebook/Instagram/Messenger chat inside .txt/.html?

I’m not sure about this.

In Conclusion
You should consider on upgrading your account cause it looks like your website is not suitable for the free hosting servers. You have many concurrent task on your site if I’m not mistaken.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said

If many people play your musics, so this will be making the CPU usage high because it needs to deliver those music to people and this is a heavy task.

You may want to review the TOS on Section 10. Tos: Terms of Service - InfinityFree

1. Can I keep login information on the server, most of it is FTP information and 80% of the login information files are

I’m not sure about this.

In Conclusion
You should consider on upgrading your account cause it looks like your website is not suitable for the free hosting servers. You have many concurrent task on your site if I’m not mistaken.

You are correct, I have a lot of tasks on the website. Now when it comes to music and what you just wrote makes a lot of sense, so I’m gonna put a password in the script so that only I can access the songs. Maybe someone is bombarding my server by playing those .mp3 files!

Also I’m gonna check the Terms of Service because I don’t want my server to get permanently deleted by the team. I have about 1.2GB on there, 1GB is songs and 200MB pictures/videos. Definitely don’t want that to go vanish …

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Nurudin_Imsirovic said

I’m not sure about this.

In Conclusion

You are correct, I have a lot of tasks on the website. Now when it comes to music and what you just wrote makes a lot of sense, so I’m gonna put a password in the script so that only I can access the songs. Maybe someone is bombarding my server by playing those .mp3 files!

Also I’m gonna check the Terms of Service because I don’t want my server to get permanently deleted by the team. I have about 1.2GB on there, 1GB is songs and 200MB pictures/videos. Definitely don’t want that to go vanish …

The only thing that I can recommend or suggest to you is that you should use an External MP3 or Video hosting site and embed those MP3 or Video files on your site, this will help you reduce your bandwidth, innodes and especially your CPU usage.

Try using AMP Slam as your MP3 hosting provider and Wistia as your Video hosting provider but I really recommend YouTube as your video hosting provider.

The videos are not accessible by others, but songs are. Instead of letting everyone play the songs, I’ll restrict access to that particular folder and put a password in the script or via .htpasswd.
Also there is a possibility I’ll move my audio and video files to some other hosting service so that the bandwidth is reduced and that I can use my website normally again.

Thanks!

If your account is suspended, use the support ticket system in the client area. Complaining here
and speculating why this happened will not tell you why your account was suspended or make it active again. We have a ticket system for account suspensions, please use it.