Account Suspended, Unable to open ticket.

My websites were down so I went to control panel to see if I could figure out why…

It says "Account Suspended
Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.

Make a Support Ticket to find out more"

but if I try to Create New Ticket or click Make a Support Ticket to found out more it just links back to “https://infinityfree.net/accounts” and then takes me back to the list of my accounts… So theres no way I can actually open a support ticket…

Help please ?

You can’t open a support ticket, you need to open a review request. Click the manage button in the accounts list for the suspended account, what do you see on that page?

When I log in to infinityfree it shows my websites listed as active. When I click on one of them, it shows Control Panel, Site Builder, and File Manager as links, and there is nowhere to open a review request. When I click on Control Panel, that is where I see “Account Suspended…Make a Support Ticket to find out more” but there is nowhere on the page to open a review request - only a link for upgrade and 4 links for support which none of them work, they all just redirect back to my accounts page.
1:

2:

3:

@L1amMm For some reason, the suspension was not recorded in the client area. I have synced the status, you should be able to submit a review request now.

Okay I put in a review request - Still, details about the suspension would be nice… I have no idea or guess as to why my websites were suspended, and never received any emails about it either. Perhaps I was supposed to get one but for whatever reason, since the suspension was ‘not recorded’ I also did not get an email about it…?

Thanks for your help, hopefully this gets sorted out soon.

@L1amMm said:
Okay I put in a review request - Still, details about the suspension would be nice… I have no idea or guess as to why my websites were suspended, and never received any emails about it either. Perhaps I was supposed to get one but for whatever reason, since the suspension was ‘not recorded’ I also did not get an email about it…?

Thanks for your help, hopefully this gets sorted out soon.

Usually, the hosting system notifies us if they mark an account as suspended and they include some information as to why as well. When that happens, the review request section should become available and you’ll get an email notifying you of this.

In this case, we never received the notification, which is why you were not able to request a review and never got a notification email.

This was not supposed to happen and is not the way things usually happen.