Account Suspended

Admin,
Today I got several mail that your account have got deactivated and soon after that mail, i got that your account has been activated and at last I got the last mail that your account has been deactivated due to the reason “account is suspended: Too many hits” but I thought after a certain limit reach my account soon be deactivated soon and be activated after 24hrs but it didn’t happen and now will my account get activated after 24hrs or not. As today I got a traffic which was not usual so I request you please activate my account.

Your account has consistently been hitting the daily limits, meaning it consistently get more traffic than is allowed. I’m sorry, but we cannot reactivate your account if your website is consistently overusing server power.

A traffic spike can happen, of course, but hitting the limits every day is just too much.

@Admin said:
Your account has consistently been hitting the daily limits, meaning it consistently get more traffic than is allowed. I’m sorry, but we cannot reactivate your account if your website is consistently overusing server power.

A traffic spike can happen, of course, but hitting the limits every day is just too much.

But When I didn’t received that much of traffic which you are saying .So am please reactive my account.

Today it has happened something unusual and please do activate my account it’s not going to happen anymore.

@Admin said:

As per the hosting terms after the daily limit my hosting should be suspended for 24 hrs but I only got this shot of mail but get even reactivated soon so what was that all so admin please i trust your hosting and please reactivated my account .
Thank you!

Admin please help me my error message of suspension has changed again before it was due to high traffic now it shows "Your account was suspended because it’s registered with the same e-mail address or IP address as another suspended account. " Please help me admin I just want to activate my one hosting that is with usersname : epiz_1975698 the another was clicked by mistake so please active my account with user name provided and don’t want anything.
Thank You!

Again, if you want your account to be reactivated, don’t bother asking about it here. This a community support forum. I can’t disclose full details about your account status here. If you want your account to be reactivated, use the reactivation ticket system.

@Admin said:
Again, if you want your account to be reactivated, don’t bother asking about it here. This a community support forum. I can’t disclose full details about your account status here. If you want your account to be reactivated, use the reactivation ticket system.

Admin,
I Submitted the ticket what is the minimum time required for review.

@TheHdMovies said:

@Admin said:

Admin,
I Submitted the ticket what is the minimum time required for review.

Usually less than 24 hours, but it varies.

Admin,
I have not got any reply yet after submitting tickets please tell me what is the problem.

@TheHdMovies said:
Admin,
I have not got any reply yet after submitting tickets please tell me what is the problem.

Again, if you want your account to be reactivated, don’t bother asking about it here. Tickets are handled through the ticket system in a first-come, first-served basis and as soon as possible. Bumping the ticket in the ticket system or asking here is only going to slow that down.