Account Suspension

Hello. I deleted my account the same day I signed up because I wasn’t satisfied. Anyways, my domain is hosted elsewhere and I’ve deleted the WordPress installation and database and deleted the add-on domain option in your Cpanel before I deactivate my hosting account. I now got a paid hosting but when I try to access my domain, it says account suspended and shows Ifastnet.com ads. It’s annoying because I don’t have that domain through you guys and it’s suspended by you guys. I’m aware of the 90 days account deletion period but is it possible you guys can release my domain and unsuspend it?

May I know the domain URL?

Make sure you’re not pointing your domain to InfinityFree servers with any DNS records or nameservers. Domain usually being removed in very short time.

@shaton said:
Hello. I deleted my account the same day I signed up because I wasn’t satisfied. Anyways, my domain is hosted elsewhere and I’ve deleted the WordPress installation and database and deleted the add-on domain option in your Cpanel before I deactivate my hosting account. I now got a paid hosting but when I try to access my domain, it says account suspended and shows Ifastnet.com ads. It’s annoying because I don’t have that domain through you guys and it’s suspended by you guys. I’m aware of the 90 days account deletion period but is it possible you guys can release my domain and unsuspend it?

Very sad you lives sorry leaves. if you have changed your hosting provider than contact them WE have nothing with your domain now.

As you can see in our knowledge base, account suspension is not the only reason why you may see that error: https://infinityfree.net/support/why-does-my-domain-redirect-to-suspendeddomain-org/ Note the section “Your account is deactivated”, which I think applies to you.