Account

Try another browser and the nameservers need up to 48hr to work

Yes. I don’t want to move htdocs to a new directory. I simply want to change the domain rf.gd to ml. How do I do that? How do I use the parked tool?

Simple: go to the Parked Domains section, enter the domain name you want to add and select the domain name you want to park it on. I don’t think we can make it any easier than that.

Just note: you will need to delete the domain from the Addon Domains first before you can add it as a Parked Domain.

3 Likes

Where is this parked domain section? Please, help me. I don’t want change folder htdocs.

The “Parked Domains” section is next to the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel, but you need to remove the custom domain you added before from the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel before adding it there.

3 Likes

Yes. I did. But appers There was an error adding your domain name. This may be because you have already added this domain to another account or you have not yet changed the name of the servers at your domain registrar.
I deleted the custom domain in add domains.

Try in a few minutes, not as soon as you’ve removed it. Sometimes the panel takes time to process when a domain gets added or removed.

5 Likes

Now No domain works and the site is gone. Can you help me? Can’t the admin check what’s going on?

www.emersonilustracoes.rd.gd to emersonilustracoes.ml

Your account was suspended for hitting the MySQL usage limits. It’s back up now though.

Wow, but how come you are not even having access? How do I use MySQL if I am not even having so much access? I like your services but unfortunately it is not working. I’m having trouble switching to emersonilustracoes.ml and nothing works. Please help me.

Have you tried adding the domain to the Parked Domains section like multiple people here have told you? If so, what happened?

Only you can help yourself…

Yes. I did. I. I went to https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=parked_add but the error appears’ There was an error adding your domain name.

This may have happened because you have already added this domain in another account or because you have not yet changed the name of the servers at your domain registrar.

You need to rename the servers BEFORE adding or parking the domain in your control panel:

Please, you can change the name of the servers in your domains to:

(This can be changed through the control panel where you registered your domain.)

But I did this. I went in Freenom and I put this nameservers

I just added the domain. Worked fine for me.

3 Likes

Thanks. That was what I wanted to know, the correct procedure. So you have to add Freenom’s domain or another? So you have to go on parked domains, right? Only the home looks like it got a little messy. This is normal? Now it seems that it also allowed to share on Facebook.

In the Parked Domains screen, the text box is for the new domain name you want to add, and the dropdown is for the domain name you want to make it an alias to.

So if you have a free subdomain set up already, and have a Freenom domain which you want to add to the same site, you indeed enter the Freenom domain in the text field and select the subdomain in the dropdown.

Really, I don’t know how we could make it any simpler.

If everyone tells you “add it as a parked domain”, then yes, you have to go to the Parked Domains section.

Again, we couldn’t make it any simpler.

This is because your WordPress site is configured to use the free subdomain still. To fix this, login to wp-admin, go to Settings → General and edit the Website URL. Instead of the free subdomain URL, you enter your Freenom domain URL there.

4 Likes

Thanks. It seems that everything is working. I would just like to know if you can delete the rf.gd subdomain and just keep the .ml because every time I use the .ml it goes back to the .rf.gd. And that doesn’t let you publish on Face, etc. How can all addresses be like .ml?
And can you help me and put SSL? I like Infinity Free.

This is caused by your website code. Removing your subdomain will not fix this, it will just redirect you to the rf.gd subdomain and then you’ll see a domain parking page.

I think the problem is what I said before:

Can you please try it yourself first? Just go to the Free SSL Certificates page in the client area and start from there.

4 Likes