ALL infinityfree servers are down

Hi,
I was experiencing trouble with my website. ALL of them arent working. When I try pinging the servers, it times out

PLS FIX THIS ASAP!!!

LOL YOU FELL FOR IT!!!
Happy april fools day!!

1 Like

I fell for an April fools joke again! I was about to say “What is your website URL, so that I could help you better?” or, if you gave a website URL, then “For me your website works fine, so I assume there is a block on your network. Maybe contact your ISP for that, or use a VPN / change your DNS resolver?”. It was like the second time after the “What is an integer?” topic, but the first time I typed the definition for integers.

4 Likes

Good thing we do not allow meme topics under Hosting support category 😏

5 Likes

As @anon19508339 was going to, I was also going to ask for a URL/IP. This is the first time I fell today, so I don’t feel that bad…

4 Likes

Uhm… Weren’t I supposed to ask for an URL instead of Bayo?

2 Likes

You got me!! Hahaha! On a serious note, I am not able to connect via FTP or use the built-in Monstra web file viewer for my website. Started about 10 minutes ago. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Let’s hope so

Unless this is Admin’s or iFastNet’s prank, double-check to make sure you have the correct credentials, and that your account is not suspended.
Thanks.

1 Like

Credentials were correct and account was not suspended (even the online file manager wasn’t working). Definitely some fluke thing. Started working again about a half hour later.

1 Like

That’s weird, glad its working again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.