Allow_url_fopen function

May I know is my “allow_url_fopen function” is activated? Because the image is not appeared in another website when I imported the template from this website www.heritagebuildingsinmalaysia.epizy.com.thank you

Yes, the allow_url_fopen option is enabled.

Because the image is not appeared in another website when I imported the template from this website www.heritagebuildingsinmalaysia.epizy.com.thank you

I’m sorry, but I don’t fully understand what that means. Which image does not appear, and how do you reckon it relates to the allow_url_fopen option?

thanks for your reply. may i know what should do because my new website that cannot get the image from (www.heritagebuildingsinmalaysia.epizy.com), if i upload the template of webpage that i save from this (www.heritagebuildingsinmalaysia.epizy.com). the photo in my new website is blank or is it possibly caused by the file_get_contents?

What is the address of that NEW site?

1 Like

https://heritagebuildings.000webhostapp.com/chan-she-shu-yuen-clan

you can compare with this http://www.heritagebuildingsinmalaysia.epizy.com/sri-mahamariamman-temple/

there is no photo showing up in the new site

That new website uses other hosting not our ! And you should ask them why

As far as I’ve discovered… the reason is that your pictures contain errors
(probably corrupted during upload )

OK, but what do u mean by the picture is corrupted during uploading? It looks fine in www. heritage buildingsinMalaysia.epizy. com

Visits for example one of these missing images and read what your other hosting says (click me)

oh i see, thank you very much. so it is the trouble caused by that 000webhost right?

You’re forcing me to give support for something that doesn’t belong in this hosting :grinning:

Large majority of .png files is not right ( click me - and test )

Whether the problem is in the files themselves or on that other hosting - try simply upload all of these files again there

haha, thank you for your patience and help! you solved my problem and gave very clear explanation. thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.