automatically identified to be malicious

Hi, My account was blocked because of malicious files. It is unblocked when I asked for it because everything was ok and my files are whitelisted, but the site was three days blocked. At this moment it is no problem since I’m only testing, but I like to know which files and/or rules can block a site other that the obvious malicious. When I upgrade later to paid and production I can’t have the site blocked for reasons I didn’t know.

If your account was flagged for hosting potentially abusive content, it’s not going to be reactivated on it’s own. However, you can submit a review request from your client area, after which staff will check your account and reactivate it if it’s safe.

This is not a good answer. I NEED TO KNOW WHY !!! I don’t have abusive content !! This is stupid. Now is the site blocked again and I get only this stupid default answer.

@Admin said:
If your account was flagged for hosting potentially abusive content, it’s not going to be reactivated on it’s own. However, you can submit a review request from your client area, after which staff will check your account and reactivate it if it’s safe.

IS there anybody who can tell me WHY !! Not only excuse and unblock but also LET ME KNOW WHY SO I CAN DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT IT !!

Do I have topay to get good service. I don’t want to pay and get also blocked again !!

@guusweb said:
This is not a good answer. I NEED TO KNOW WHY !!! I don’t have abusive content !! This is stupid. Now is the site blocked again and I get only this stupid default answer.

It’s a default answer because it’s the only answer. I can’t see from here why your account was taken down and I don’t think such things should be discussed in public in the first place.

Ok where can I discusse it ? I was directed here when the cpanel message was closed. Nobody is answering and my site is still blocked.

You probably have a View Ticket button and you can respond there.

Once the account is reactivated, the ticket is closed. The final reply should contain everything you need to know, but if you have any questions about your account or the policy in general, you can ask it here.

What do you want to know?

Don’t bother. I asked 5 times which files you are talking about and the only thing you do is keep asking what I want to know. Forget it.

guusweb, software that are foreign to the hosting, can be potentially harmful, so to keep foreign software from causing harm, the hosting provider automatically flags the account. Now, if you want the site reactivated, you must follow the steps the Admin has stated. The Admin can’t reactivate your account, only submitting a request, can potentially reactivate your account.

@guusweb said:
Don’t bother. I asked 5 times which files you are talking about and the only thing you do is keep asking what I want to know. Forget it.

I didn’t see that question in this topic yet, but I’m happy to answer it as best I can.

Unfortunately, I don’t have full data on which files were flagged, but from the ticket history I can tell it’s not relevant. It could be something simple like a contact form or password reset page which was flagged.

Why were those files flagged? It’s hard to say. The checks are done by an AI, and as with any machine learning system it’s often hard to determine why it made certain choices.