Available Wordpress Themes ?

Hello,

While I was trying to configure WP before install, I could choose a WP theme. But it shows only handful of themes e.g Posedion, Pixel-Linear, etc. Are these the only themes available with InfinityFree? What about the hoard of Free WP themes available, can I not configure one of those? If so, how?

Thanks

@ananda said:
Hello,

While I was trying to configure WP before install, I could choose a WP theme. But it shows only handful of themes e.g Posedion, Pixel-Linear, etc. Are these the only themes available with InfinityFree? What about the hoard of Free WP themes available, can I not configure one of those? If so, how?

Thanks

There are 3 ways of installing a WP theme whatever free or nulled.
First One

1. Download your theme if need free then Download from https://wordpress.org/themes/
  2. Upload .zip format in wp-content folder in Files via FTP
  3. Extract that .zip file in wp-content via MonstaFTP
  4. Visit admin dashboard your domain.tld/wp-admin/ select appearance chose theme and activate your theme
    Second one & third
  5. Open yousite.tld/wp-admin/
  6. Select appearance then choose themes
  7. Install new theme upload the .zip format and rest will do WP itself
  8. Then activate your theme
    For 3rd method instead of uploading choose one of below available themes.

I also develop WP themes but they are low quality because I’ve less experience creating Templates for WP then Blogger.

Try to create WP theme yourself with Template Toaster just easy as easy drag and drop.

@ananda said:
Hello,

Thanks

You can install freely any theme you want through WordPress.
These are just “sponsored” themes. There is no limit.
Happy WordPressing!

@Ranakhas
Thank you for the inputs. Will try it out.
@ChrisPAR
But I don’t see them in the list. Can I install WP and then later choose a theme, protocol, etc. ?

@ananda said:

@ChrisPAR
But I don’t see them in the list. Can I install WP and then later choose a theme, protocol, etc?
Of course you can, there is no problem as long as your theme is not bigger than 10MB.
As for protocol, if you mean HTTP or HTTPS, you should probably select it from Softaculous because sometimes if you make the change to HTTPS and you had selected HTTP it might create problems and vice versa.
If you meant something else, please explain it to me so that I can understand.

@ChrisPAR

WP Theme - great. Let me get there and will seek more help if need be.

Protocol - You understood right. point taken.