Can I create cracks and mods website on your free hosting account?

Actually I want to create a cracks and mods website on your free hosting account.but I’m worried about that: Is cracks and mods website is allowed on your free hosting account?

No, it’s not supported on free hosting.

1 Like

What kind of cracks and mods are we talking about here? What are you helping people to crack and mod?

If you’re talking about video game cracks and mods: mods are fine, cracks are not. Mods are typically tolerated or even supported by video game developers, and do not violate any laws. Cracks are usually designed to work around the DRM of software and are used for software piracy. Software piracy is illegal, and we will not provide services to website whose purpose is to violate the law.

If you’re talking about cracking/modding something else, the answer might be different.

As a rule of thumb: you can do almost anything as long as it doesn’t violate applicable law (including the terms of service of products you’re modding or cracking) or overloads our servers.

3 Likes

Thanks ,for your reply actually I’m talking about software cracks website.

That’s not allowed then, since it’s illegal.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.