Can not point Nameservers to domain

Hi everyone, i’m new to this community as to dealing with the configuration of websites.
I have a portuguese domain named “gama.pt” but when i try to configure the new nameservers i get this error:

Evaluation result: Invalid tecnical information
O servidor no autoritrio para o domnio; (the server is not autority for the domain)
ns1.rf.gd
Evaluation Log:

++++++++****

; <<>> DiG 9.9.4-RedHat-9.9.4-18.el7_1.2 <<>> @ns1.rf.gd gama.pt NS +norecurse +noadflag
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 139
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1680
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;gama.pt. IN NS

;; Query time: 61 msec
;; SERVER: 198.251.86.152#53(198.251.86.152)
;; WHEN: Tue Aug 15 22:59:15 WEST 2017
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 36

++++++++****

++++++++****

; <<>> DiG 9.9.4-RedHat-9.9.4-18.el7_1.2 <<>> @ns2.rf.gd gama.pt NS +norecurse +noadflag
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 24150
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1680
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;gama.pt. IN NS

;; Query time: 80 msec
;; SERVER: 198.251.86.153#53(198.251.86.153)
;; WHEN: Tue Aug 15 23:13:10 WEST 2017
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 36

++++++++****

Is there anything i can do ?

Long story short: it’s a catch-22. We require the domain name to be configured before we will configure the nameservers and your domain registrar required the nameservers to be configured before they will configure your domain name.

It’s the same issue as the one in this topic: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/5427/

Please check it to see if it answers your question. If not, please ask your question here.

I understand, but without this validation I cannot get the requirements to update my domain. Can’t I use another form of validation like adding a CNAME on my domain so I can validate that the domain is mine ence after adding the DNS Zone, can do the proper configuration of pointing the nameservers?

@alvarogama said:
I understand, but without this validation I cannot get the requirements to update my domain. Can’t I use another form of validation like adding a CNAME on my domain so I can validate that the domain is mine ence after adding the DNS Zone, can do the proper configuration of pointing the nameservers?

No, there is no other way to verify your domain name at the moment.