Cannot connect to FTP server

Hi administrator,

At the moment I cannot connect to my FTP server to upload my website file. I was using filezilla and it said “Response: 421 1900 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry”. I also tried to access the FTP server by using the “Online File Manager” in cpanel, it said “An error has occured”. I has put some screenshot below for your reference.

Again thank you for the free service and support!

Error on FileZilla:
582d1ffe47fec.png

Error on Online File Manager:
582d1ffe60ca2.png

Hello @bentong95923.

I’ll ping @Admin in case he receives this notification and can report whenever he is aware of this issue or no as this seems like system-wide problem that other users are experiencing too.

Mike

Judging by the nature of the issue and the number of people experiencing it, it looks like the FTP server was overloaded. However, I just tried to connect through FTP but I didn’t experience any problems, meaning that the issue most likely has been resolved by the server administrators. Do you still experience this issue?

Looks like it is working now again. Thank you so much for your help!

Regards,
Ben

I am currently experiencing this problem right now. But it’s already, almost November 2017 and the same problem occured last year November. Maybe every november or any time nearby november this problem occurs (and of course because of ftp overload as well). However I was happy to know that this problem has been fixed before.

Again, thanks for the free service.

@newborncoder said:
I am currently experiencing this problem right now. But it’s already, almost November 2017 and the same problem occured last year November. Maybe every november or any time nearby november this problem occurs (and of course because of ftp overload as well). However I was happy to know that this problem has been fixed before.

Again, thanks for the free service.

Many people say “FTP is broken” every day. Most of the time, it’s just a credential issue. However, no true FTP server errors have been recorded now as far as I know (i.e. issues which are not configuration problems or issues specific to a particular account). And even if there was an issue now, having only one outage per year is a pretty good track record I’d say, especially for free hosting.

Yeah. I really admire you sir for this service I can’t believe you have replied for just 9 minutes after I have asked the question (posted the comment). The problem I have been experiencing for just 45 minutes has been fixed and the FTP server is now working fine.

Thanks a lot again.