can't add my domain

hey , i want help to remove my domain from another server belong to same host provider ( byet.org ) but i forget the hosting site and now i’m stuck and can’t add my account to your web hosting service
my domain : heikal.ae

thanks.

@heikal said:
hey , i want help to remove my domain from another server belong to same host provider ( byet.org ) but i forget the hosting site and now i’m stuck and can’t add my account to your web hosting service

thanks.

Try resetting your password on
cpanel.byethost.com and delete your domain

@UnknownLolz said:

@heikal said:

thanks.

i need my username to login for my cpanel and delete my domain
i forget it and checked my mail didn’t find any messages regarding to that
so any way to know the username again ??

@heikal said:
I need my username to login for my cpanel and delete my domain i forget it and checked my mail didn't find any messages regarding to that so any way to know the username again ??

What email did you use on signing up?
And also please search “Hosting Activation” on your email provider (e.g. Gmail)

@UnknownLolz said:
@heikal said:
I need my username to login for my cpanel and delete my domain i forget it and checked my mail didn't find any messages regarding to that so any way to know the username again ??

What email did you use on signing up?
And also please search “Hosting Activation” on your email provider (e.g. Gmail)

It may be removed because it’s in Spam folder contact old hosting provider with domain name for help!

@heikal said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@heikal said:

thanks.

i need my username to login for my cpanel and delete my domain
i forget it and checked my mail didn’t find any messages regarding to that
so any way to know the username again ??

Did you consider asking Byethost about this? You need to delete your account with them, after all.