Can't reset password as new Wordpress Admin says NO SUCH EMAIL

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

JUST made this new URL:

WordPress 4.9 has been successfully installed at :
http://fina-nafi-blog.rf.gd
Administrative URL : http://fina-nafi-blog.rf.gd/wp-admin/

Error Message: “There is no user registered with that email address”.

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

Hello. More “weird” happenings. I created a wordpress blog to attach to my html site. The passwords for the new wordpress site were not auto-emailed to me, which is strange. So, I tried to reset Admin passwordl to the wordpress blog, and it tells me there is no such email account as mine registered in the database. But it is my email account. Then, going back into the control panel, the system tells me I have two active sites of a total of 3. The third site doesn’t show up. I have the urls for the 3rd site, but I can’t get into it because I can’t recover the password because the system says my email doesn’t exist.

Hello there,

You should not use the auto generate password feature, you should have manually created a password since for as far as what I know php mail() is severely restricted here and maybe that’s the reason why you didn’t receive an email about your password. Also please make sure to check your “Spam” folder, maybe it was sent to you but have been flagged as Spam.

Can you try accessing the MySQL database for your WordPress installation? You might be able to check what email you were using with your WordPress installation and you might be able to also edit your password there.

Go to the Control Panel → MySQL Databases → Click the “Admin” button of your WP database → wp_users → Click the “Edit” button to change your password/username.

I also suggest you to just reinstall WordPress and make sure to manually create a password and fill up the fields with correct info.

Websites are different from your Hosting Account. In a hosting account you can create multiple sites by adding one using the “Addon Domains” feature.

6 Likes

Try reinstalling wordpress

The default username is admin and the password is password and the email is [email protected]

I suggest you to edit those before you will install the wordpress.

3 Likes

OMG! I already just reinstalled it, but thank you for this. If it doesn’t work, I’ll reinstall it again. : )

Its same problem with me

We could actually help you with that if you will create a new topic for your problem.

1 Like

I dont riset my worldpress uid pasword

Good, then you can just use the solutions already provided here, and you don’t have to create new posts about it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.