change installing software in free account

i download 2 software and one not work and i want to change and i get error "It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes !
"
what i can do?

Well, the error message already has the answer:

you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes

You can read more about inodes here: https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

The second site I downloaded did not work and never worked how to fix it?

@Admin said:
you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes

I’m using a free account and will be needing a few more inodes. I’ll be needing just the inodes, so is there any to have that.
I’m willing to buy a few more inodes seperately if you offer.

@Sandeepan said:

@Admin said:

I’m using a free account and will be needing a few more inodes. I’ll be needing just the inodes, so is there any to have that.

No, we will never accept payment for free hosting.

You see, the moment people pay anything for their hosting, many assume that this entitles them to premium service as well. So even for $0.01 per month, they’ll demand high uptime, personal support and more. Even if you shout in their face that it’s just a free hosting addon and not premium hosting, people come up with their own unrealistic expectations and cause trouble if you don’t match their them.

Add to that the baseline costs of any payment (payment processor fees, administrative work) and you’ll see the majority of the payment is lost on overhead fees before any kind of service can be provided.

In the end, those little addons always end up costing more money than they could ever bring in. That’s why we provide free hosting for free and premium hosting for money. A middle road simply does not work.

@Admin said:

@Sandeepan said:

@Admin said:

No, we will never accept payment for free hosting.

You see, the moment people pay anything for their hosting, many assume that this entitles them to premium service as well. So even for $0.01 per month, they’ll demand high uptime, personal support and more. Even if you shout in their face that it’s just a free hosting addon and not premium hosting, people come up with their own realistic expectations and cause trouble if you don’t match their assumptions.

Add to that the baseline costs of any payment (payment processor fees, administrative work) and you’ll see the majority of the payment is lost on overhead fees before any kind of service can be provided.

In the end, those little addons always end up costing more money than they could ever bring in. That’s why we provide free hosting for free and premium hosting for money. A middle road simply does not work.

I understand, to be honest, I’m learning a lot by observing your policies and practices. You are really making an example.

…add a donate button :wink:

@Sandeepan said:

@Sandeepan said:

I think you can help by simply upgrading your account.

i want only remove install and indoes used no feel and i see the error how to delete?
video please.