CHMOD

Hello there I share an FTP and someone accidentally changed the permissions for a file which is a kernel file.
All the backend is there I made another one but it’s too much work. I was wondering how I can reset the CHMOD settings.

If anyone has access to the command line

chmod -R 755 {DIR}

Unfortunately, there is no way to reset file permissions at this time.

@Admin said:
I have an issue with my website the links are not working they send to the hosting 404.
Even though the links exist.
I think its something to do with htaccess.

@Parsov said:

@Admin said:
I have an issue with my website the links are not working they send to the hosting 404.
Even though the links exist.
I think its something to do with htaccess.

Can you please provide of the screenshot of the file and the screenshot of the URL so that we can verify it?

This is what happens when you click on the link in the menu…
website is Bossip.pw

@Parsov said:

website is Bossip.pw

The menu and its links is working fine at my end actually.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Parsov said:

website is Bossip.pw

Several people checked and they are saying the menu is not working… I don’t know why it does that… I think its because of the htaccesss…

@UnknownLolz said:

@Parsov said:

website is Bossip.pw

The Links are not even working they are sending to the host 404.
I have my own 404… on the website. I don’t know why it does that the domain that I have with infinity works though…

@Parsov said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Parsov said:

website is Bossip.pw

Several people checked and they are saying the menu is not working… I don’t know why it does that… I think its because of the htaccesss…

Custom URLs not working is often caused by a missing .htaccess file. If the file is just called htaccess on your account (without the dot at the start), that would explain why the rules don’t work. Please make sure the file is named exactly .htaccess, with that exact punctuation and capitalization.

@Admin said:

@Parsov said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Parsov said:

website is Bossip.pw

Custom URLs not working is often caused by a missing .htaccess file. If the file is just called htaccess on your account (without the dot at the start), that would explain why the rules don’t work. Please make sure the file is named exactly .htaccess, with that exact punctuation and capitalization.

It’s exact and it’s not working… I added another domain which comes with the htaccess and it did the same…
The website link is stored in the database $url and then /index.

But it was working previously.

Fixed it