Could not read from socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted

Hey guys,

I’m trying to connect Filezilla to my server, but I got these errors. I’m not sure how to fix this. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Response: 421 Timeout - try typing a little faster next time
Error: GnuTLS error -110 in gnutls_record_recv: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: Could not read from socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted|
Error: Disconnected from server|

-Thanks

That message is quite normal. You see that when the server inactivity timers close your connection if you don’t use it for a while. They should not prevent you from navigating or transferring files.

Do you just see these messages and wonder what they mean? Or do you experience issues managing files for which you believe these messages are the explanation?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.

I’m having a problem to open up my website and my domain has been registered for 78hours already. I’m guessing that these errors maybe an issue, but correct me if I’m wrong. Is there an alternative solution where I can connect filezilla to infinity free?

I can only see this and not my files.

For me it shows a Directory Listing while visiting the / directory, but the index.html file is located at /CaliCoastWeb/Index.HTML. To let it be accessible through the / directory move all the files from the htdocs/CaliCoastWeb folder to the htdocs folder, and then rename Index.HTML to index.html in order for the index page to work fine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.