On February 13 I registered 2 domains at the third-party registrator:
firstbit.site
mistral.site

To both I replaced DNS names on
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org

During creation the account with the firstbit.site domain of problems was not, and it correctly works still.
Today I tried to create the account with the mistral.site domain, but as a result I receive an error:
“The selected domain cannot be added to an account”

To the address mistral.site the empty root directory of infinityfree of a hosting is displayed.
I cannot understand where this domain is connected.
Help to understand please.

Thanks

The domain mistral.site is linked to an account at ByetHost.com. If you still have access to your control panel there, you can login, delete your domain from the hosting account and use it here right away.

I never had an account on this hosting.
Frankly speaking I for the first time see it
The DNS domain are set by byet.ORG
How could it happens what it became tied up to this hosting?

I created a domain at freenom.com (icthulp.ga) when I try to add this to my account, it says: this domain can not be added to your account. When I try to add another domain I own (also at freenom (beheerder.ga)) I can add this! How???

@underlyingglitch said:
I created a domain at freenom.com (icthulp.ga) when I try to add this to my account, it says: this domain can not be added to your account. When I try to add another domain I own (also at freenom (beheerder.ga)) I can add this! How???

That’s because the domain icthulp.ga is already in use on the account euato_21815908 at ehost.usa.cc.

Also, please don’t hijack someone else’s topic for questions about your own domains. There is a “new discussion” button in the sidebar.