CSS and JS for cookie consent do not load

On my site, 4424club.epizy.com, I made a cookie consent. Now there was already one there before in the bottom right, now there should be one in the bottom left that is black background and yellow button. It is not showing the new one, however. Anyone know how to fix this? :frowning: :cry:

The problem is that you are trying to load files from 4424files.epizy.com on 4424club.epizy.com. Hotlinking is not possible on free hosting, so the files cannot be loaded from 4424files.epizy.com.

Please move the included files to the 4424club.epizy.com domain and they should work.

@Admin said:
The problem is that you are trying to load files from 4424files.epizy.com on 4424club.epizy.com. Hotlinking is not possible on free hosting, so the files cannot be loaded from 4424files.epizy.com.

Please move the included files to the 4424club.epizy.com domain and they should work.

But how come when I link everything else, it is fine? Even the old cookie consent was able to load.

@Admin said:

I figured out what my problem was. I wasn’t using the new JS and had still left the old one in. Is there a way to remove a single piece of code from all pages at once?

@4424dev said:

@Admin said:

I figured out what my problem was. I wasn’t using the new JS and had still left the old one in. Is there a way to remove a single piece of code from all pages at once?

Does your favorite text editor have a “Replace in directory” function? If so, that should do the trick.

That said, having shared PHP files for headers and footers and including them in other pages makes it really easy to keep shared fragments in sync.

@Admin said:

@4424dev said:

@Admin said:

Does your favorite text editor have a “Replace in directory” function? If so, that should do the trick.

That said, having shared PHP files for headers and footers and including them in other pages makes it really easy to keep shared fragments in sync.

No, I use Monsta FTP. Do you mean that I could combine HTML files to make it easier to bulk edit code? How would that be possible?

@4424dev said:

@Admin said:

@4424dev said:

@Admin said:

No, I use Monsta FTP. Do you mean that I could combine HTML files to make it easier to bulk edit code? How would that be possible?

Simple: download all the files to your computer and open the containing folder with a good code editor or IDE: VisualStudio Code, Atom, PhpStorm and Netbeans are good options for example. All those editors offer the option to find and replace text across the entire project. When you’re done, upload all the files to your account again. Some of the previously listed programs even offer the option to do that for you!

MonstaFTP and other web based file managers only offer basic modifications and are nowhere near as powerful as proper code editors, so they cannot be used to make advanced changes like this.

@Admin,is it neccesary to have a Cookie Consent on our pages or can we use them without this script?

@ChrisPAR said:
@Admin,is it neccesary to have a Cookie Consent on our pages or can we use them without this script?

If you use cookies on your site which would require cookie consent, then you need cookie consent.