Daily Hits Used?

I saw this on the control panel.
Since it said daily i thought it would reset every day but it hasn’t.
So can someone explain to me how that works?

Hello @infinitydesu.

Has your daily hits still not reset? Daily hits limit increases with every new visitor. We have this limit to prevent excessive load on our servers. If I am right, then daily hits limit resets 24 hours after you have reached the limit.

Mike

yes it still hasnt reset. im not sure why

Can you please give me link to your website so I can check?

myanime.pw
and heres a screenshot

its just been stacking up without resetting

I just checked the daily hits counter of your website, but it currently sits at only three (suggesting it has just been reset).

Note that statistics like these may be reset at seemingly arbitrary times of the day so the counters are not reset for all accounts at the same time.

@Admin said:
I just checked the daily hits counter of your website, but it currently sits at only three (suggesting it has just been reset).

Note that statistics like these may be reset at seemingly arbitrary times of the day so the counters are not reset for all accounts at the same time.

What if we exceed the daily limit ??

@AyY?ld?zOrg said:

@Admin said:

What if we exceed the daily limit ??

If you hit the limit, your website will be disabled for 24 hours. If you repeatedly have high hits usage, your account may be taken down permanently (although you’ll get plenty of warnings before that happens).