Database Connectivity Error

i am using free hosting account here. I am trying to build a website so that i can showcase my work. recently i added a login feature but as soon as i click on the login button in the login page then it shows me an error saying something like this: -
Connection Failed: Access denied for user ‘epiz_24076957’@‘192.168.2.196’ (using password: YES)

I am not able to figure this out please tell me if login is not allowed in free hosting or it might be my mistake. Thank you

Login to the database is allowed on free hosting, but some features are not (like CREATE DATABASE or CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE). See this post to fix any errors for logging in the database.

Ya I got same problem, there are view person already solved by @Admin but not clearly which part must be to fix, please @admin solve my problem for my account epiz_24154678.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand your message. I didn’t do anything for this topic, and I don’t know what you expect me to do for you.

Its Ok now I can connect to database, I dont know how its solved, thanks anyway…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.