Database Disappeared Again

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

EPIZ_25067370
www.sterix.rocks

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

No error message - just blank pages for my WordPress site

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

One of my two databases has disappeared (probably a couple of weeks ago but I’ve been too busy to chase up until now) - the one that is named epiz_25067370_srwp.

Not sure if this is a similar issue to April when you moved both my databases, or if this is a WordPress issue and an automatic update has somehow deleted it. If it’s the former, is there any chance of restoring it? If it’s the latter; well. I was looking to ditch WordPress anyhow and write something simpler myself so it’s not the end of the world.

Hello

By “disappear”, I assume you mean that they now longer appear in the PHPMyAdmin section of the control panel?

3 Likes

Yes. I can see the database for my forum but the one for my WordPress has completely disappeared.

I’m not sure, all I can tell is that your database appears to be gone now. If you still have the ticket from last time, I would suggest to post a message in there to ask if they have a clue as to where your database went.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.