Deleting my Hosting Account

How can I completely delete and deactivate my hosting account from infinityfree.net without it affecting the custom domain I used in the hosted account, so that I can use my custom domain name on another hosting site?

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

To remove your custom domain from your account, simply enter the control panel and locate the “Addon Domains” section. You can delete the account from there.

After deleting the account, you can access the delete button in the client area under the “Edit Account” menu.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

4 Likes

I have deleted my custom domain name, I opened Client area, should i click on the Dicactivate Account?

If you have already removed the custom domain, then yes, it is safe to deactivate the account!

1 Like

Okay after deactivating the account, will I be able to use my custom domain name on another hosting site even if I didn’t deactivate will I still be able to use my custom domain name on another hosting site?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

If you have deleted the domain from the account, it no longer matters that state the account is in, you can use the domain on a different account/site.

Main point:
As long as the domain has been removed from the account, you can use it elseware.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.