DNS address could not be found

Greetings Team Infinity,

I have tried everything deactivated and reactivated my account, but my website still not opening can you please help me fix this issue ?

This site can’t be reached
server DNS address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Maybe I can help you, it depends on why your domain name doesn’t work. But that’s hard to check without knowing which domain name you’re referring to.

When did you setup the domain? Note that DNS changes (like adding the domain to an account) can take up to 72 hours to be visible everywhere.

thank you for your reply, i setup like about 20 days ago everything was fine ,

here is the webiste
truck4fest.ga

@Admin said:
Maybe I can help you, it depends on why your domain name doesn’t work. But that’s hard to check without knowing which domain name you’re referring to.

When did you setup the domain? Note that DNS changes (like adding the domain to an account) can take up to 72 hours to be visible everywhere.

we were working on the site like usual ,i connected cloudflare something happened with css cods after i remove it from there.we like you service hosting we may buy, but we need test before buy so we stuck in middle of our work

here is the webiste
truck4fest.ga

thank you in advance

It looks like something went wrong with your domain configuration because the DNS records for your domain name is gone. Can you please try to remove the domain from your account and add it again?

my domain is parked here, how can i remove my domain from infinity and add again?

@RobiRobsen said:
my domain is parked here, how can i remove my domain from infinity and add again?

Simple: login to your account, go to Addon Domains and remove it.

i did but its not working i add it again

@Admin said:

@RobiRobsen said:

Simple: login to your account, go to Addon Domains and remove it.

i created new account all i start from scratch now working.

but your method i did not working, anyways thank you