DNS problem after Cloudflare Setup

I am trying to get ssl using Cloudflare but everytime after Cloudflare shows “Active Certificate” and i go to my site it shows dns address could not be found.

May i ask what the link to your site is so i can help further with your case?

null
demo3299.ml is my site.

I can get through to you site fine, ave you tired purging you local cache?

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Ya it is now if i don’t use the Cloudflare name servers. Now how can I get free ssl from Cloudflare. Please help.

@sanjiv3299 said:
Ya it is now if i don’t use the Cloudflare name servers. Now how can I get free ssl from Cloudflare. Please help.

Cloudflare SSL only works for websites served through Cloudflare. They are a website speed service, not an SSL certificate provider. You cannot download Cloudflare’s certificates and use them yourself.

I want to have free ssl how can i have it for my website. And thanks for this quick support. I would like to make some videos on your free and paid services. Please guide me how to get an ssl. I am pretty new bie.

@sanjiv3299 said:
I want to have free ssl how can i have it for my website. And thanks for this quick support. I would like to make some videos on your free and paid services. Please guide me how to get an ssl. I am pretty new bie.

Simple: find a party which provides SSL certificates. Not “SSL on websites hosted with us”, but actual SSL certificates. There are thousands of companies who sell that service.

I tried sslforfree.com but can’t not verify the domain.

Can anyone help me to get free ssl for lifetime for my blog? Please it’s been a week and I am not able to create my website.