Do not send emails the Yclass

Hello, I have Yclass a classified page but for example if I want to recover the password do not send the email, I have cloudflare activated from the panel and also the MX record, only happens to me with this: milanuncios.cf (Site in Spanish)

First of all, MX records have nothing to do with it. MX records tell the internet who should handle your inbound email, it does not affect outgoing email.

Please read this article (in it’s entirety!): https://infinityfree.net/support/php-mail

That is not the problem, is that I can send from Webmail but the address ends in “cdn.cloudflare.net”, but when trying from a PHP script in this case Yclass does not work and never sends it.

@soundfake said:
That is not the problem, is that I can send from Webmail but the address ends in “cdn.cloudflare.net”, but when trying from a PHP script in this case Yclass does not work and never sends it.

Again, the article linked previously contains the answer. The article is completely dedicated to explaining all the rules and pitfalls of sending emails from your website code.