Domain add but now showing In panel please Fix

MuiToonsIndia.onlins

Sir i am added custom domain in infinityfree plans but not showing in domain in a panel

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Nameservers added but not showing

(other information and details relevant to your question)

You did not

Please set nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com then add domain to hosting account

1 Like

Probably the user made a typo and means muitoonsindia.online

2 Likes

I see the domain muitoonsindia.online is currently attached to account epiz_33124901, which you deleted yesterday, a few hours before creating this topic.

Please remember a few things:

• If you want to host a domain with us, the domain must be assigned to an active hosting account. Pointing the domain to our nameservers is not the only thing you need to do, our nameservers won’t have configuration to route your domain name if the domain isn’t linked to an account.
  • If you want to link your domain to a new account, it must be removing from the previous account first. Deactivating an account does not remove the domains assigned to it.

Finally, at the time of writing, your domain is pointing to another hosting provider.

My recommendation is to reactivate the account epiz_33124901, and then update your domain’s nameservers to point to our hosting.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.