Domain is already assigned and in use

epiz_26243861

Error with: Domain is already assigned and in use.

Domain name is: no-name.ml

It is my domain, how can I add it?
Thank you.

1. Have you used it somewhere else before?
  2. have you registered it yourself by hand?

that domain name is already used.

3 Likes
  1. Nope
  2. Sure

I can see it from the message, that it is in use )
How can I make it free?

Iā€™v changed DNS for epiz, so I guess it should be connectable. Thus the question is how to make it work now.

Thank you!

visit that domain, youā€™ll clearly see itā€™s used.

is that what you want?

2 Likes

thanks miss, give me a sec, I will do this steps and get back to you )

youā€™re welcome.

Done.
Please, be so kind to check it )

Iā€™m not a staff, please wait for Admin.

Ahh, so youā€™ve just decided to help me!
Thatā€™s so sweet, thank you for your passion and time =)

Have a great day!

1 Like

Have you ever registered your domain to some hosting service like this: Why So Many Other iFastNet? ?
If so,then you already register to same hosting service,eventhough its name isnā€™t same with InfinityFree.
You must deactivate that account first,so you can register it to InfinityFree.

& I checked that domain nameserver still use Freenom nameserver,not epizy nameserver.

This is whatā€™ve suggested to him (topic above). At some points this domain name is mostly used. which means thereā€™s a high change that someone had registered it before, added to his account. thenit was expired but still assigned to the hosting account.

Thank you for info,
nope, I didnā€™t.

As ms BayoDino explained Iā€™ve changed DNS settings to prove my rights for this domain that Administrator shall cheсk =)

This domain was not actually hosted on an InfinityFree account, but on another reseller account. But Iā€™ve asked iFastNet, and they have removed the domain from the other account, so you can now add it to an account with us.

6 Likes

Glad to hear it.
Thank you all aaaand stay tune! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.