Domain name

What does it give you? And don’t you know that only rf.gd and epizy.com are the only free domains (which are subdomains)? If you have the money, you can consider registering it and pointing the nameservers to Infinityfree’s nameservers.

1 Like

Then I didn’t got ml for free, I bought ml domain for 0 USD.

2 Likes

Didn’t you know that there is also Freenom as service that gives free TLD names, that you can point to anywhere else that supports them (even here) and add them on an account? If you didn’t know about it, then you’ve come to the right place!

3 Likes

…for limited time? you can also renew it once that expired.

2 Likes

I didn’t specify it, but there’s also an option to renew domains before 14 days they expire, instead of getting it after it’s available again.

2 Likes

I deleted my domain for mistake. my bad.

Serious question. how much is 0 usd?

2 Likes

$0 is €0, that can also be 0 yen in Japan, or converted in other values always 0 (money of that country).

2 Likes

I’ve 0 rial, what to do with?

2 Likes

Use free services with those, if you are poor! With those, you can’t even buy food or water, or upgrade your account to premium hosting, by the way.

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve 4,000,000 rials.

2 Likes

Ah. Then I have to convert them in order to get what estimated to upgrade your account to premium hosting.

EDIT: You have $95 (converted in dollars), and if you had a credit card those are enough to buy Ultimate Premium for at least 11 months!

2 Likes

it worths 40 USD. :neutral_face: (sadly it was about 5 years ago)

man the country i live in is sanctioned, i cannot do anything with my money.

2 Likes

Sad for you :cry:

3 Likes

thanks gurlycatplz

2 Likes

damn, I see your really like to raid my email inbox

actually people want to save money on food and water. domains are expensive af, nobody wants to pay for them

Disable email notifications from your email settings if you don’t want to receive emails from this forum and see if the problem is solved!

3 Likes

:thinking:

Domain for Infinityfree? Google? discord? they pay for it!

Edit:
lmao

3 Likes

Just a hint, but if you are code shy you should obsuficate your code.

1 Like

Everytime I’ve tried their interface it says the domains are not available and I’ve tried all kinds of stuff. I have not tried to appear as I’m coming from another location yet though. I might try that in a few minutes