Domain not added but shows a subdomain

I have a domain that was added to the domains section in control panel. But I created a new account because I don’t want the old one anymore I want to start over. And there is a subdomain that I want to use but I can’t because it sows me that it is added to another account. But when i enter to the subdomains list, there is no subdomains; in the parked domains, there is a dropdown menu containing the subdomain that I want with the domain I’ve deleted. How can I get back my subdomain?

What exactly happened to the old account? Did you clear the domains from it first? Simply closing the account will not release the domain names, you need to do so manually (or wait until the account is fully deleted, but that will take months).

I’ve cleared everything related to domains there no subdomains left or any other parked or added domains. After that I’ve deactivated the account because I created a new one instead of the old one.

Please admin, I need the subdomain and I can’t delete it.

If you can tell the domain name, I can check if it’s still in use somewhere.

The subdomain is blog.androidbro.cf but I want to use it in another place and I can’t delete it.

@unknownn said:
The subdomain is blog.androidbro.cf but I want to use it in another place and I can’t delete it.

The subdomain is in use on the account epiz_20516915. You can reactivate the account through the client area, remove the domain from it, then close the account again.

Okay that is the problem. There is no domain or subdomain added. The list is empty. I mentioned that in the first when I started the discussion.

@unknownn said:
Okay that is the problem. There is no domain or subdomain added. The list is empty. I mentioned that in the first when I started the discussion.

Well, I clearly see the domain name listed on my end. If you could reactivate the account, I can check in your control panel how the domain is configured in there.

Hey admin!
First, I don’t know what happened to my forum name so I’ve created a new one.
Second, I’ve reactivated the account. Can you please have a look?

I checked the account and I can clearly see on my end the domain name is still assigned to the account. However, I cannot actually find it in the control panel.

I’m going to check if it can be unparked from our end.

The domain name has been removed from the account, you should now be able to add it to any other account.