DOMAIN SUSPENDED IN ESS THAN 12 HRS AFTER REACTIVATION

My domain was suspended two days ago, due to high CPU usage , after 24hrs it was activated yesterday, So I decided to sign up for another hosting service, and the migration f the WordPress site to the new host was suppose to be conducted today but I logged in cpanel and saw it has been suspended again, And now the migration can’t be possible… First, I installed maintenance lugin and activated maintenance mode so I don’t see why it has to be suspended again

Secondly , is there a way I can deactivate the site for the period f migration so that it won’t be suspended again?

After delete an account ,you should be re-add your addon domain.and wait for 72 hours

If your website’s CPU usage is consistently high (whatever the reason may be), then it makes sense why your account would be suspended multiple times. You either need to reduce your CPU usage or upgrade your account or you will keep having problems.

You can disable your website using .htaccess rules. To do so, find the file called .htaccess in the htdocs directory of your website (or create a new text file with that exact name) and add the line deny from all to the top of the file. This will make the domain inaccessible for everyone. When you’re done, simply remove that line and everyone can access your website again.

Please I don’t understand the line, please u meant I should rename it to “deny from all.htaccess”?

@Seriezloaded said:
Please I don’t understand the line, please u meant I should rename it to “deny from all.htaccess”?

By “adding the line to the top of the file”, I mean opening the file and adding the line to the top of the contents. You shouldn’t rename the file, .htaccess rules only work if the file is named exactly .htaccess.