E-mail about resource usage warning !!

Hi there,

got an e-mail yesterday saying…

"Hello Valued Customer,

This mail is to inform you that your site with the username epiz_22##### has utilised over 50% of its daily resource limits.

This limit is reset every day.

The resources that your site has used over 50% on is : ep warning

You can log into you cpanel with the username epiz_22##### and in here click on ‘Account Statistics’ in here there are graphs that show your daily resource usage. "

When i logged on to see the statistics , all seemed to be normal and very much under limit except “Daily Entry Process Failure Graph” there were 4 high spiking graphs that went up to 75% , i read this article** "What exactly is the “Entry Process Failures” graph under the Account Account Statistics in CPanel? "** and admin wrote:-
"Any time a request to a PHP script comes in, a process is started to execute the script. These processes are called “Entry Processes”. An “Entry Process Failure” occurs when the server tries to start an entry process, but you have already hit the limit of processes.

It’s not a big problem per se if that happens, but if it happens a lot or it happens often, it means your site simply gets too much traffic. "

I don’t understand this neither i have ever heard about it,
I don’t even cross a traffic of at max 1500 !!!
What is this ???
Will it take my down site ?
What can be done ?

A good place to start, as always, is the knowledge base. This article describes what an Entry Process is and what you can do to reduce your usage: https://infinityfree.net/support/entry-process-limit/ But, as with every resource limit, number of visitors in an analytics system does not tell you anything about resource usage.

As for taking down your site: if you hit the limit it will be suspended for 24 hours and reactivated automatically afterwards. But your account may be suspended permanently if you hit the limit too often.

@Admin said:
A good place to start, as always, is the knowledge base. This article describes what an Entry Process is and what you can do to reduce your usage: https://infinityfree.net/support/entry-process-limit/ But, as with every resource limit, number of visitors in an analytics system does not tell you anything about resource usage.

As for taking down your site: if you hit the limit it will be suspended for 24 hours and reactivated automatically afterwards. But your account may be suspended permanently if you hit the limit too often.

what is the email daily limit for premium accounts?

@Dking293 said:

@Admin said:

what is the email daily limit for premium accounts?

I don’t know, we don’t provide the premium hosting. Try asking iFastNet yourself!