Email links on website

Maybe contact Google support and ask why the IP is blocked? Not sure it it would work though…

Have you ever tried contacting Google? :joy:

i have actually~

Well then you would know you either go through their toxic forum or you don’t get help :joy:

1 Like

i got by live chat! their forum sucks tbh

1 Like

wow, lucky. I’ve always had to put up with their toxic forum.

:slight_smile: i forgot the link to it :cry:

It’s still the same issue, so I’m merging the topics.

Next time if you have a question and you don’t like the answer, just say so in the existing topic. Please don’t repeatedly ask the same question just to get different answers.

The root cause is obvious: Google hates forwarded email. Email forwarding to Gmail does not work well, never has, and probably never will. Good luck trying to fix that.

Your only options are to not use Gmail or not use email forwarding. I understand you don’t like either of those solutions, but they are the best ones around.

2 Likes

I have an admission to make. I did not deliberately ask the same question again. I had intended to log into Cloudflare to ask the question on their forum :

"The only question I have not yet asked anyone is whether this could have anything to do with Cloudfare and my domain’s security certificate ? I cannot imagine that it does, but I thought it best to ask the question.

I must have logged into the wrong website and did not realise I was in Infinityfree. So mea culpa.

As a result, I have now done so and got some very helpful replies.

Thanks nevertheless and apologies.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.